The weather was beautiful. We ran errands and did lots around the house.
BUT, the real question is...am I making progress on my To-Do list?
My weekend To-Do List (update):
1. Paint and distress at least ONE dining room chairs - one coat applied and I like the way it looks *do you see my baby striking a pose in the background?*
2. Finish rubbing on stick-on saying on foyer wall. - *eye roll*
3. Finish painting home office and post pics. - *hmmph*
4. Finish foyer and post pics. - finalized accessories
5. Buy Halloween candy before it gets dark tomorrow LOL - done
What else did I do:
- Found cute accessories at resale - #4 on wish list
- Picked up Symone's clay painting project from overpriced arts and crafts place
- Returned (FedEx'd) fabric purchased online
- Cleaned out garage while supervising Symone carving a pumpkin by HERSELF- got storage bins on clearance at Tar-zhey.
- Took neighbor's patio chairs she put in alley for someone to pick-up (well, they got picked up LOL...I sound like ThriftyDecorChick! )
- Decorated doorway for Halloween (including Michael Jackson pumpkin)
- Went over my neighbor's (also an OU grad) to compare houses (our floor plans are very different we discovered).
- Washed two loads of clothes (but didn't fold a sock!)
- Fixed Symone a snack (just a fresh plate - carrots, grapes, cantelope)
- Found a make-shift costume for me (College Bride - I couldn't find the cap to match my gown) and took Symone trick-or-treating for her first time (she didn't realize how much candy she'd get!)
So what if I didn't get to #2 & #3! I took Monday off just in case. Don't hate the player... LOVE the game :)