Saturday, December 19, 2009

Question of the Day

Don't ask me what the craze is about these toys...


Zhu Zhu Pets

Personally, I think parents are more crazy about them than kids because they are just $9.99. Well, I, too, have been trying to find these and think ToysRUS has been teasing parents just to keep you coming back.


My childhood memory:
I remember my mother doing the same thing for Transformers for my brother when I was a kid. She slipped a guy $5 (which was worth more in the early 80s) and he gave her one he was hiding in the baby section.



What I did:
WELL, I follow Toys on facebook and saw this morning that they posted they will be having Zhu Zhus in-stock online off and on for the next two days. I checked out the site 10 minutes after the post and they were not there. Checked 5 min later and THEY WERE.

I got one of every color...the question is WHY? I guess I can bless someone else with the others

Question of the day?
Do we really get into the Christmas toy hunt for our kids or for the hunt itself?
What can I say...I am Type A.

1 comment:

L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...

I missed this post. At first I was buying transformers for my son, then it got to the point where if I saw one that he did'nt have and "I" thought was cool, I would buy it! Now I have heads, arms, legs, etc. all over my house!!!


BTW, is Annette doing alright?