Monday, August 24, 2009

Thrift/bargain Purchases

Okay...it's been a while. As is my MO, I have started and stopped about five different projects since starting the chair.

Since I opened my mouth on facebook and revealed I have a blog(not to mention endless empty promises to Anne) , taking it as a challenge to get back on my game.

Below are my most recent purchases (most found at local resale store)...stay tuned for updates (taking one thing at a time).

  • Dresser - $24.99 (Symone's room; will sand and repaint top and sides white & change out knobs)













  • Table: $29.99 (in pretty good shape; will probably just use Old English scratch cover and tighten legs)












  • Chairs ($30/ea. from Craigslist -- really like, but kind of vintage so smaller in size; may not keep)









  • Random end table ($14.99; will sand and re-stain; use in either study/guest room or bedroom)

2 comments:

Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne said...

Yay to the end of empty promises! I'm so excited to have something fun to read. I can't wait to see the after-pictures of some of the furniture - especially the cute little dresser!