In my quest to knock-off anything I can, I decided to do a wreath I saw on marthastewart.com. I loved the way the bulbs increased in size from bottom to top.
Check out my take on it.
1. I started with a 36" wreath I already had.
2. I wanted fuller so I put an 8" wreath inside and secured by twisting branches on inside of the larger wreath to brances on the outside of the smaller wreath.
3. Then I took miniature bulbs from Wally World and started tying to the wreath from the bottom.
4. I pulled leaves off sprays from a local craft store and started added* to the wreath.
*I just pulled the leaves off the tips and twisted onto wreath tips...some are just stuck in.
5. I mixed in medium bulbs at the middle then a few large ones at the top. I should have done this first, but, hey, I'm a rebel.
I'm pretty pleased. What do you think?