Thursday, November 12, 2009

Commitment - I, LaTasha, Take Thee...

...swatches (laid out neatly on Annette's desk at work - LOL), to makeover my family room (and dining). (click image to see tags)

Annette, tapping into her inner pychiatrist, has helped me realize that I have home improvement commitment issues.

The reason you don't see posts and completed projects is not because I'm not doing anything or don't have endless things I WANT to do...I just can't COMMIT.

As of tomorrow when I take the fabric to shop referred by GetItGirl to upholster the couch, I commit to the following for my family room.

Key Players -

The Window Treatments (from Horchow - discounted + add'n 25% off):

Pray for me...really trying to focus on this one. Looking forward to sharing outcome.

5 comments:

Dayka Robinson said...

Whoo whooooooo, you're back!!! How are you using an upholsterer in FL--did you ship the couch? Anywat, glad you're back in the pocket, and can't wait to see what you do!

Symone's Mommy said...

Not in FL...it's a place her in DFW area. Tamstyles emailed me the name and they picked couch right up from resale store. Been there for over a MONTH, waiting on me to decide...sad, huh? LOL

Unknown said...

This going to be funwatchingyour room makeover. I like the fabric you choose for the coahc, its looks simular to what we have...very soft and easy to clean.

Looking good.

Unknown said...

Oh wow - can't wait to see how everything turns out. I love the colors you are going with. And that couch - love the style of it!

Dreams of Perfection said...

I can't wait to see how it turns out. Those colors are soooooo rich! Talk about some inspiration in the fabric swatches. I'm now going to have to add some chocolate colors in my kitchen. And the sofa is fab. I love it :o) Seriously.