Monday, September 28, 2009

Copy Cat Topiary (Almost)

Been a while since last post. Saw Annette's and Shine's recent work and got rejuvenated.
Annette created the most amazing pumpkin topiaries. So here's my tabletop copy cat (done w/ my level of talent so don't get hype).
Before (small tabletop centerpiece):









After (three twig? pumpkins from $1 bins at Target, w/ pics from $1 fall foliage from Dollar Tree)

Not bad, huh? Check me out @ Kimba' DIY day and Twice Remembered.






DIY Day @ ASPTL

5 comments:

Holly said...

Hey, what a great idea! I didn't see those at my Target...bummer.

L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...

that's cute girl! I like how you called me Keitha that's what my brother in law call me! thanks for stopping by my giveaway today

Let it Shine said...

YEAH! Looks fantastic! You are WAY more talented than you give yourself credit for!

Wanna go thrifting this week?

Alyshia

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

very creative! Love that Target!
gail

The Do-it-All Mama said...

OH! that is too cute. I'm inspired. I need to visit dollar tree.