Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Couch update

Remember the beautiful French Provencial couch I bought at local resale for $74.99? Well, GetItGirl recommended the place that did her couch. They picked it up for me and NOW it's time for fabric.

Because my first order is to keep the budget down, yet maintain quality (sounds like a slogan, huh?), I have been looking for fabric online. Annette made me order swatches first and my first choice got sold out :( Some Martha Stewart she is... *stink eye*

Going for something neutral...Here's what I found - let me know what you think: All $4.49/yd











Thinking of the striped pattern where the floral was on the couch and the tan or the one of far right on back and sides where solid green fabric was.











SO...what do you think?

3 comments:

L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...

thats a tough one! I'm having trouble figuring out what to do for my chairs...I want to go bold with mine! If I had a sofa like that, I would probably make it a statement piece because it's cheaper to buy a new "neutral sofa"!

Symone's Mommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Symone's Mommy said...

L. - hmm...good thought. Now you've got me thinking. Thanks so much.